Group Amenities & Services
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course
- Full-Service Pro Shop
- Full-Service Restaurant
- GPS Equipped Golf Carts
- Excellent Driving Range
- Club Rental and Lessons
- Friendly, Professional Staff
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Professional Tournament Scoring
- Event Planning and Assistance
- On-course Beverage Service
Thank you for considering Bakker Crossing for your next tournament or group golf outing! With five sets of tees to play from, our 18-hole, par 71 course can be tailored to create an appropriate challenge for players of virtually any level. Our expert, service-focused staff will help make your event memorable and successful.
We are currently booking corporate outings and tournaments for 2017, with packages to suit groups of various sizes and budgets.
We are here to make your event a success! Enjoy spending your time with clients and guests while we take care of the rest. Our tournament packages includes:
- Green Fees, Golf Cart, and Driving Range Balls
- Scorecards, Pairings Sheets, and Cart Signs
- Rules Sheets, Score Sheets, Scoring, and Handicapping
- Up to 18 proximity markers (longest drive, closest to pin, etc.)
- Beverage cart(s) as needed
All golf carts are equipped with full color screen GPS units, coolers with bottled water, towels, sand to fill in divots, tees, and pencils.
“We ensure a superior experience as we assist with all aspects of your event. Treat your clients and guests to an amazing day at our facility featuring golf, prizes, social and networking opportunties, and fun. We look forward to serving you!”
Call Jason to discuss how we can provide your group with a professionally managed, all-inclusive event including golf, food, beverages and support services.
Contact Information:Jason Crisp, Head Golf Professional Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Pro Shop Phone: 605-368-9700