Book A Tee Time
Lowest Rate Guaranteed!
Welcome to BakkerCrossing.com
“One of South Dakota’s finest public golf courses.”
Bakker Crossing is located 3 miles south of Sioux Falls in a peaceful neighborhood. 18 holes of championship golf, a full driving range, practice putting and chipping green and our Wild Winds Grill await your presence. Whether you are looking to play a 9 or 18 hole round, host a corporate event, or just enjoy a day of leisure, Bakker Crossing will accommodate.
We look forward to seing you at Bakker Crossing Golf Course where you can always expect great golf, friendly people!
Jason Sudenga, PGA Head Golf Professional
Bakker Crossing Golf Course – “Great golf, friendly people!”
Course Renovations update
- Bakker Crossing currently has all 18 holes open for play. Hole #3 will be played as a par 3 until we get all of the sod mowed down to fairway height.
- Thank you for your patience as we make Bakker Crossing a better golf course. The renovations will be a great improvement to Bakker Crossing.
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – Sunset
- Saturday – Sunday: 6:00 am – Sunset
- The Driving Range will close 45 minutes before sunset each night.
- The Driving Range will close 2 hours before sunset on Thursday and Sunday nights for maintenance.
Send us an e-mail with your name and e-mail address and we will add you to our mailing list.
2013 Tournament News
The Dakota’s Tour 6th Annual Bakker Crossing Charity Pro-Am will be held on July 6th, 7th, & 8th.
- USGA U.S. Jr Amateur Qualifying Tuesday, July 2nd 2013.
- USGA U.S. Amateur Qualifying Monday, July 22nd 2013.