Book A Tee Time
Welcome to BakkerCrossing.com
“One of South Dakota’s finest public golf courses.”
Bakker Crossing is located 3 miles south of Sioux Falls in a peaceful neighborhood. 18 holes of championship golf, a full driving range, practice putting and chipping green and our Wild Winds Grill await your presence. Whether you are looking to play a 9 or 18 hole round, host a corporate event, or just enjoy a day of leisure, Bakker Crossing will accommodate.
We look forward to seing you at Bakker Crossing Golf Course where you can always expect great golf, friendly people!
Jason Sudenga, PGA Head Golf Professional
Bakker Crossing Golf Course – “Great golf, friendly people!”
End of Season Special - Twilight Rates! All day, every day!
- Play anytime before 2:00 pm with cart – $38.00
- Play anytime after 2:00 pm with cart – $30.00
- Twilight rates include as many holes as you can play until sunset, with a cart!
- Tuesday – Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Closed Dec. 24th through Dec. 31st
- Closed – check messages periodically
- Please call Jason Sudenga, Head Golf Professional for appointments
Range Hours – The driving range is currently closed for the season.
- The Driving Range will close 45 minutes before sunset each night.
- The Driving Range will close 2 hours before sunset on Wednesday and Sunday nights for maintenance.
Send us an e-mail with your name and e-mail address and we will add you to our mailing list.
We have continued the renovation project with Hole #12 being our next focal point. Four new bunkers have been constructed, with timber facing. The fairway has been realigned and the cart path has been reconstructed. We have filled the right (North) pond. The southern pond (left side of the fairway) has been reformed to expand and run parallel with the fairway.
Here are a few recent pictures taken of Hole #12 on 11/13/13.