Book A Tee Time
Lowest Rate Guaranteed!
Welcome to BakkerCrossing.com
“One of South Dakota’s finest public golf courses.”
Bakker Crossing is located 3 miles south of Sioux Falls in a peaceful neighborhood. 18 holes of championship golf, a full driving range, practice putting and chipping green and our Wild Winds Grill await your presence. Whether you are looking to play 9 or 18 holes recreationally, host a corporate event, or just enjoy a day of leisure, Bakker Crossing will accommodate.
We look forward to seing you at Bakker Crossing Golf Course where you can always expect great golf, friendly people!
Jason Sudenga, PGA Head Golf Professional
Bakker Crossing Golf Course – “Great golf, friendly people!”
Course Renovations update
- Bakker Crossing currently has 15 holes open for play. Holes 3, 4 & 5 are closed until the renovations are complete. We are expecting the entire course to open within a couple weeks.
- Until then players have a couple options. You may play the back nine twice for your 18 holes or we are giving 25% off green fees and cart fees if you play the 15 holes we have available.
- Thank you for your patience as we make Bakker Crossing a better golf course. The new improvements will be a great improvement to Bakker Crossing.
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – Sunset
- Saturday – Sunday: 6:30 am – Sunset
- The Driving Range will close 45 minutes before sunset each night.
- The Driving Range will close 2 hours before sunset on Thursday and Sunday nights due to mowing.
Send us an e-mail with your name and e-mail address and we will add you to our mailing list.
2013 Tournament News
The Dakota’s Tour 6th Annual Bakker Crossing Charity Pro-Am will be held on July 6th, 7th, & 8th.
- USGA U.S. Jr Amateur Qualifying Tuesday, July 2nd 2013.
- USGA U.S. Amateur Qualifying Monday, July 22nd 2013.